Best Med Spa and Skin Care Clinic
We will not share information that you provide us in the process of the registration – including your contact information – except as described in this Policy.
Information that you choose to publish on the Site and/or Mobile Application (photos, videos, text, music, reviews, deliveries) – is no longer private, just like any information you publish online.
Technical information that is gathered by our systems, or third-party systems, automatically may be used for Site operation, optimization, analytics, content promotion and enhancement of user experience. We may use your information to contact you – to provide notices related to your activities, or offer you promotions and general updates, but we will not let any other person, including sellers and buyers, contact you, other than through your user profile on the Site and/or Mobile Application .
Your personal information may be stored in systems based around the world and may be processed by third-party service providers acting on our behalf. These providers may be based in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection for privacy as that enjoyed in the country in which you live. In that case, we will provide for adequate safeguards to protect your personal information to the best of our ability.
You can exercise your rights over your personal information, by opening a Customer Relations ticket. If you do not have an active 3D Lifestyle account, please contact us at email@example.com . More details about the rights applicable to you are in the long version of the Policy.
The above are just the highlights. We encourage you to read more about the information we collect, how we use it, understand the meaning of cookie (no, you can’t eat it) and more in the long version of our Policy below.
In addition, we collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site and/or Mobile Application. In other words, when you access the Site and/or Mobile Application we are aware of your usage of the Site and/or Mobile Application, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information, and all communications recorded by Users through the Site and/or Mobile Application . We use that information to enhance the user experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the Site and/or Mobile Application for preventing fraud and inappropriate content or behavior. We may also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data.
Additionally, in order to improve your online experience at 3D Lifestyle, we have implemented impression reporting. While you view our ads, we may gather user Global Unique Identifier, HTTP request data like, user agent, IP, host, URL, country/continent from which request made, browser info, device/operating system/operating system version.
Once you register, your username and additional information regarding your activity is made public and is visible to all Users of the Site and/or Mobile Application . This information includes photos you upload, your published portfolio, Gig information, ratings, and ALL the other additional information you may choose to add to your profile.
We Will Use Your Personal Information For The Following Purposes:
to provide you with quality service and security. For example, we may use the information collected from you to verify your identity. We may also use this information to establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password, log your activity and contact you from time to time. The information helps us improve our services to you and customize your browsing experience. In addition, this information helps us track any fraudulent activities and other inappropriate activities and monitor content integrity; or to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law. Should you ever deactivate your account with us, we will keep your information for a limited period in order to meet the above purposes.We will ask for your consent before using the information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
We may use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications about our products, services or promotions from 3D Lifestyle that may be of interest to you or our related services. This may be via email, post, SMS, telephone or targeted online advertisements. In most cases our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes is based on our legitimate interest, although some cases (such as where required by law) may be based on your consent. You have a right to prevent direct marketing of any form at any time – this can be exercised by following the opt-out link attached to each communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and to send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we may retain your personal information for longer periods of time. We may retain your information for the following purposes:
as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, e.g. so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenge; and we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site and/or Mobile Application terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
Children Under The Age Of 13
Our Site and/or Mobile Application is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any personal information to or on the Site and/or Mobile Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children’s activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out through the link attached to each communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may provide your personal details to third parties, only in order to operate the Site and/or Mobile Application, provide our services to you, fulfil obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud and illegal activities, as detailed below:
to service providers for the purpose of opening and operating your account as well as providing ancillary services (example – payment vendors, CRM systems, forum hosting, community management services, mailing systems or technical consultants). Our contracts with these service providers do not permit use of your information for their own (marketing) purposes. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions; to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes; when we believe it necessary or appropriate to disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities, such as to investigate actual or suspected fraud or violations of law, breaches of security, or breaches of this Policy; to respond to claims against us; and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of 3D Lifestyle, our customers, or the public; to secure the site and protect it against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities; and your personal information may be disclosed if we go through a business transition such as a merger, sale, transfer of all or a portion of 3D Lifestyle’s assets, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event. Where We Store Your Personal Information
The following is a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use:
- Necessary cookies
- Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site and/or Mobile Application. This helps to support security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of the Site and/or Mobile Application, so if you block these cookies we can’t guarantee your use or the security during your visit.
- Functionality cookies
- Performance cookies
- Performance cookies help us to understand the behavior of users of the Site and/or Mobile Application. This allows us to continuously improve the Site and/or Mobile Application to provide the best information in support of our project aims. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our Site and/or Mobile Application is; for instance, these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web and/or Mobile pages. All of the information that these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how the Site and/or Mobile Application works. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties’ own website privacy notifications for further information. In particular, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of user habits and volumes and to help improve the overall experience on the Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses performance cookies and targeting cookies. The information generated by these cookies about your use of the Site and/or Mobile Application (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google Inc on servers in the United States
- If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the Site and/or Mobile Application will perform for you.
The following internet browsers have links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the ‘help’ option in your internet browser for more details:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Adobe (flash cookies)
Users who have registered to the Site and/or Mobile Application agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party.
Further information about our data security practices can be provided on request.
Rights Of Users Under EU Regulation
Under applicable EU regulation, as of May 25, 2018, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information;
- to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- to obtain a portable copy of your personal information, or to have a copy transferred to a third party controller;
- to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
- n addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning this Policy, please email our DPO team at email@example.com. , and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.