*Price reflects area of 1-5 lesions . Should you require treatment for 6-10 lesions, Members Would Pay $199.*
Medical Aesthetices > Skin Condition Treatments > Age Spots 1 to 5 lesions
Age Spots 1 to 5 lesions
Unique treatments for unique faces.
Age spots, also known as liver spots, are light brown spots that appear on any part of the skin that is prone to direct and long sun exposure including the hands, shoulders, face and neck. Age spots are a result of hyperpigmentation caused by damaged skin cells. These spots become more and more prominent with age.
- Reduced Liver spots
- Reduced Age spots
- Age spots
- Liver spots
Solutions at 3D Lifestyle
Our certified aestheticians will discuss all of the treatment options available at 3D Lifestyle with you one by one in order to find the treatment tailored to your skin and your comfort level.
Forehead lines can be fixed with not just one but with 4 different treatments including:
- Laser resurfacing
- LED phototherapy
- Ultrasonic and radiofrequency skin tightening
15 Min Downtime
No Sensitivity Period
24-48 Hours Visible Results
From first session Rec. No. of Sessions
- They are seen as dark patches on the skin’s surface.
- Although harmless, they can look unpleasant for men and women.
- Also known as hyperpigmentation.
Dark spots are commonly found on:
- Back of the hand
- They are caused by an excessive amount of melanin being produced in that area.
- Usually due to overexposure of sunlight.
Age spots are also called Liver Spots and Sunspots.
- At 3D Lifestyle, we offer a variety of options to treat age spots which include treatment with IPL, Cryotherapy, Q Switch, Photo LED-Dermalux (Near Infrared 830nm) and Microneedling.
- Your 3D Lifestyle aesthetician might also recommend topical creams, serums, and medical-grade sunblock for optimal long term results.
- Our medically trained aesthetic consultant will provide you with the best and safest solution.
- With treatments at 3D Lifestyle, you should, in most cases, start seeing results after the first treatment.
- The number of sessions would be determined by consultation, considering the skin condition and the treatment option.
- Avoiding/limiting sun exposure would be the best method for preventing age spots.
- Always use SPF40+ sunscreen when being exposed to the sun.
Not sure which treatment
To book a consultation, please contact us by clicking the button below and a representative will reach out to you directly.