Best Med Spa and Skin Care Clinic
Laser Hair Removal – Treatment Protocol
- Avoid the sun for 10 days before and 10 days after the treatment You must avoid bleaching hair 1 week prior to treatment.
- NO plucking, waxing, or depilatory crème for 7-10 days prior to treatment.
- You may continue to shave (From now on the old myth that shaving causes hair growth no longer applies)
- Arrive for the appointment with the area cleanly shaven; this includes the fine baby hairs
- Any make-up, moisturizer, sunscreen, etc. must be removed from the area to be treated (think “Squeaky Clean”)