*Price reflects area of 2×2 . Should you require treatment for 3×3 or 4×4, Members Would Pay $149 and $199 respectively.*
Medical Aesthetices > Tattoo Removal > Tattoo Removal 2 by 2 Inches
Tattoo Removal 2 by 2 Inches
Tattoos are generally seen as a permanent form of artistic expression. The reason for getting a tattoo varies; it could be sentimental, religious or poetic. Tattoos are never a bad idea, but most people often change their mind about them later on, and wish to remove one or several of them.
- Safe and effective
- Tattoo removal
- Skin resurfacing
What is a Q switch laser?
Used in various procedures, Q switch lasers release a beam of light at a specific wavelength which is absorbed by the skin’s pigmentation cells, destroying and flushing them out of the body.
How many sessions are required?
Q switch laser treats up to 90% of the issue in just one session. Depending on the size and depth of the acne scars, 4-6 sessions are recommended however our aesthetician will decide the number of treatments required during the consultation.
How does the Q switch laser remove tattoos?
Tattoo ink to the body is essentially foreign pigments. The Q switch laser releases a beam of light at a specific wavelength which is absorbed by these pigments. The intense heat from the laser destroys the ink pigments, which are then carried out by the skin naturally through the immune system.
Is Laser treatment painful?
Laser treatments are not painful, however, the level of discomfort felt depends on your pain threshold. It feels like tiny hot dots on the skin. Some people feel little to no pain, and some people prefer a numbing agent to help them avoid feeling any kind of pain.
What happens during the treatment?
Our aesthetician will start by cleansing the skin, followed by circulation of the laser releasing strong impulsive light over the targeted area. After the treatment is complete, our aesthetician will apply a soothing agent over the treated area.
30 min Downtime
24-48 Hours Anaesthetic
Yes Sensitivity Period
8-72 Hours Visible Results
From first session Rec. No. of Sessions
- Ink particles absorb the light from the laser, they are then broken down into fragments and finally absorbed through the body’s immune system.
- The process generally takes a few weeks.
- The larger the tattoo, the more sessions it will need.
- The skin will have a white discoloration, the area around the tattoo may become red and swollen.
- It’s normal and will disappear over time.
- It feels like the snap of a rubber band on the skin.
- Some feel a slight sting.
- Immediately after treatment, antibacterial ointment and gauze will be applied to the treated area.
- Many people do not require an anesthetic.
- However, some patients feel more comfortable with a local numbing agent.
- The number of treatments depends on the size, color, depth, and location of the tattoo.
- Treatments should be performed 4-8 weeks apart
Occasionally, a whitening of the skin may occur. However, your normal skin tone should return within 6-12 months following the last treatment session.
Not sure which treatment
To book a consultation, please contact us by clicking the button below and a representative will reach out to you directly.