3D Lifestyle is a lifestyle spa that provides many aesthetics and wellness treatments on an aggregated platform that offers a one of a kind membership based subscription model, which allows members to choose the best of both Medical Aesthetic Treatments as well as Therapeutic Wellness Treatments. Clients simply use their subscription money through their account in the 3D Lifestyle mobile app and get regular monthly treatments having our clinic in their respective neighborhood. 3D Lifestyle is currently growing all across GTA.
Our professional medical spa is located at 2100 Bloor St W., Toronto, ON M6S 1N4 is looking for the position of Full Time Nurse Injector. The ideal candidate should be professional, has exceptional customer service skills, a passion for improving the health of Canadians and is motivated to work collaboratively within a team of other health care practitioners.
Join our team. We will fill your schedule so you can focus solely on providing high quality treatments.Our corporate culture embeds rich values with all our employees whereby we thrive to provide an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction.
Nurse Injector Job Responsibilities:
- Perform thorough Virtual and In person consultations with patients to understand their cosmetic goals, while providing an appropriate treatment specific to their needs
- Professionally communicate treatment plan with patients, effectively setting realistic expectations that are crystal clear
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries regarding post procedure follow-ups from clients.
- Establish a safe and positive environment for patients by exuding compassion and careful communication of what to expect before, during, and after their treatment.
- Performing treatments with utmost safe practice and quality of care
- Partake in routine clinical training through our partner 3D Lifestyle Clinics for continual education
- Ensure treatment room and equipment are well-maintained and sanitary at all times
- Maintain detailed documentation of all treatments provided, take before and after Treatment images of patients to keep records.
- Perform all injectable treatments including Neuromodulators, Dermal Fillers, PRP and threads.
- Perform non-invasive skin treatments such as Morpheus & Microneedling.
- Demonstrate a dedication and tangible effort towards increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Provide follow up care to all patients daily.
- Perform recall exercises regularly to ensure client retention.
- Generate revenue for the clinic through marketing, retail, and service bookings. A focus on patient care and discretion is a must.
- Work with the Director of Operations and staff to develop and build on well-rounded service being offered to patients throughout the clinic.
- Team participation for the overall success of the clinic.
- Candidate is accountable for maintaining and updating patient records while the patient is present; recording/documenting date and time of treatment(s) performed.
- Comply with practice policies and protocols at all times
- Apply knowledge of sterile techniques, OAHA regulations, and HIPAA protocols.
- Review and Document each patient’s records pre and post treatments
- Provide Excellent service and Patient care.
- Completion of provincial approved registered nursing (RN) or nurse practitioner (NP) program.
- Valid registered nursing (RN) or nurse practitioner NP license.
- 1-2 years’ experience injecting with Botox and dermal fillers.
- Experience completing aesthetic consultations, deciding the need for aesthetic treatments, and working collaboratively with the medical director in curating treatment plans.
- Proficient in performing all applicable treatments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Ability to listen and answer direct question
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Up to date on all sanitizing regulations in Aesthetic industry, and it’s a priority
- Great Customer service skills
$25.00-$40.00 per hour depending upon experience