Bingo wings can be a reminder of the weight lost with much effort, yet leaving behind sagging skin that can affect your confidence (making you self-conscious in sleeveless dresses, for example). 3D Lifestyle brings you a reliable solution!
Medical Aesthetices > Face & Body Contouring > RF Cavitation for Bingo Wings
RF Cavitation for Bingo Wings
Love the body you're in..
- Non-Invasive treatment
- Highly effective and painless
- Comfortable and easy way to achieve the desired body shape
- Body Contouring
- Fat removal
- Muscle toning
- Sagging skin
How does it work?
Using a combination of treatments including ultrasonic cavitation, 3D Bodysculpt (electromagnetic therapy) and focused ultrasound, thermal energy is radiated to melt the fat cells and stimulate the formation of collagen.
How does 3D BodySculpt work?
The 3D Bodysculpt is a Non Invasive electromagnetic technology is the ONLY procedure designed to help both men and women build muscle and burn fat at the same time. In this pain-free procedure, the targeted body part is toned and firmed to achieve outstanding results. In fact Bodysculpt technology is one of the first non-invasive buttocks lifting procedures that delivers results in a course of 4-6 sessions.
What to expect during the treatment?
Before the treatment begins, our certified aesthetician will conduct a health assessment during the consultation where you can address any concerns you may have. During the treatment you will feel your skin getting warm, and a pulling sensation from the radiofrequency and vacuum which is smoothing out the undesired fat stored in the belly. The treatment lasts up to 90 minutes.
How many sessions will I need?
The number of sessions required will be discussed during the consultation. Usually 6-8 sessions, each session 1 week apart, is required to achieve the desired goal but most people start seeing the results from their 4th session.
1 Hour 30 min Downtime
No Sensitivity Period
24-48 Hours Visible Results
4-6 sessions Rec. No. of Sessions
- It’s the loose skin and fatty tissue that hangs beneath the arms (triceps).
- They are noticeable when the arms are raised and shaken.
- Age (loss of elasticity)
- Excessive fat in arms
- Excessive weight loss
- Poor diet
The treatment lasts about 45 minutes.
At 3D Lifestyle, the certified aesthetic consultant offers you a combination of treatments including Ultrasonic Cavitation and Radiofrequency INMODE – BodyFX. It uses the heat that melts & destroys the fat cells which can reduce inches, improve texture, and tighten the skin. The device combines three different clinically effective modalities:
- Electroporation High Voltage “HV” Pulse that destroys the fat cells permanently.
- Radio-Frequency (RF) energy that generates optimal heating resulting in skin tightening and body contouring.
- The negative pressure allows maximal depth treatment.
- Yes! The treatment is painless, non-invasive & comfortable, and is performed in an outpatient setting by experienced 3D Lifestyle medical aestheticians, and thus is considered totally safe.
- The treatment is able to target only fat and not the skin and underlying tissues.
- It is considered a totally safe procedure; without causing any damage to the adjacent structures.
- For maximum comfort, the skin’s temperature is monitored throughout the process with accurate feedback, providing ultimate temperature control.
During the session, you feel a gentle warm and pulling sensation on our skin (as the RF and Vacuum work to shape your body).
Erythema or purpura and dryness of skin (at the treatment area) are the common response and resolve after a few days up to 2 weeks.
- Upon consultation, your 3D Lifestyle consultant will best advise you on the number of treatments required.
- Usually, 6-8 treatment sessions are required to obtain the desired results, performed once a week.
- Some patients may get satisfactory results after 4 sessions.
- Some patients may need 2-4 additional sessions.
- Very few do not respond to treatment.
- Maintenance treatment consists of 1 session every 3-6 months or more according to individual response.
Not sure which treatment
To book a consultation, please contact us by clicking the button below and a representative will reach out to you directly.